Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One Month at a Time...



At one month, Grace...


  • definitely weighs more than 10 lbs. The last time we went to the doctor's office, which was about 2.5 weeks ago, our little chunk was 10 lbs and a few ounces. (Do I win Mom of the year because I don't exactly know how much she weighs? Next month I'll be more prepared!)
  • is definitely not wearing newborn clothes anymore. Actually, she hasn't worn those since she was about a week old. She's wearing 0-3 month and exclusively 3 month pants.
  • is eating 4 ounces at a time! During the day, she eats every 2-2.5 hours, and at night time (if we're lucky!) she will go every 4 hours. What can I say, she's hungry! and I'll feed her!
  • loves to be held! We're still trying to figure out all of the things she likes. As of right this second, she's laying on my chest.
  • likes to be swaddled to go to sleep. Once we notice she's sleepy, we'll swaddle her and most of the time it calms her down completely.
  • is holding her head up like a champ! Yesterday, she actually turned her head towards me when I said something to her!
  • is making more and more noises everyday. Mostly it's cooing, grunting, and snorting. She's our little piggy!
  • is just fascinated by the most simple things. At the moment, she likes G-Moms black and white pajamas and anyone wearing glasses. 
  • isn't too sure about her pacifier. Sometimes she loves it--most of the time, she doesn't.
  • has completely and utterly stolen her Mommy and Daddy's hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment