Saturday, March 17, 2012

6 months, fruit-cup!

Last night, I was holding Grace after feeding her last bottle of the night and she fell asleep in my arms. I didn't want to let go! I just sat there thinking about how fast these last 6 months have flown by, and by flown by--I mean, the fastest 6 months of my entire life. How can she have have gone from a helpless little 9 lb baby, to a little 21 lb. girl who is trying to explore and see the whole World around her? Amazing. So as I'm holding her, I say a little prayer to God thanking him for our sweet perfect blessing. She's changed my life for the better in so many ways, I can't even count them! Regardless, she's going to eventually grow up and be a grown-up one day...so I'm going to cherish those little snuggles that I get, from here on out.

As most of your know, I have the luxury of being able to stay at home with our little fruit-cup (yes, got that from Rango). It's most definitely a change of pace from working, but I wouldn't change it for the World. I get to experience every single move that she makes, and it's the most rewarding feeling in the world. Shout out to Grace's Daddy for giving us this opportunity to spend this time together :), love you boo!

So, anyways--here's what's going on with Grace. She is seriously almost OFF the charts on her growth. Her weight and head circumfrence--she's in the 99th percentile. Her height--she's in the 100th! oh. my. goodness. I'm thinking she's going to be tall like Mommy! Our Pediatrician is really great, she was so impressed at just how happy Grace was! She was impessed with her ability to sit up for long periods of time, and that her little teeth already grew in. Way to go baby girl, I'm so proud of you! :)



Wellp, time to go--nap time is over, so blogging and pinning is over too. Love you all, and thanks for listening to my ramblings!

Xoxo,
Crystal

1 comment: