Monday, June 27, 2011

*Showered with Love*

All I can say is wow. I'm so amazed and grateful for the little shindig that my closest friends and family put on for Grace and I. We had the Baby Shower! It was so amazing and fantastic, that I want to do it all over again! Of course, without 8 million presents! Just getting to spend time with all of the closest ladies in my life was enough. The theme for the shower was just colorful! I think that's the what we can name the theme. They all know how much I love flowers, so there were fresh flowers everywhere and the food spread was incredible! I have so much unpacking and organizing to do, that I don't have too much time to sit here--but I just want to thank you ladies SO SO SO much. And also, how lucky am I?...I'm gonna guestimate and say that about 75% of the guests there, traveled to come to the shower. You all really know how to make a girl feel loved, and thank you everyone for coming, chatting, and showering Grace and I with love and presents to complete her room!

When I called Dan after the shower, I told him..."No really, I don't think you understand how crazy women go over baby showers!" I could BARELY fit it all in to the car to bring it all back to Austin!

Gorgeous flowers, no party of mine will ever be complete without them! Those girls know me too well!

We had to move the party inside, thanks to the 109 degree Texas heat--but even after being inside...opening presents is exhausting!! I had to take several water breaks! :)

The gorgeous spread. They did such a fantastic job.

This was the adorable cake topper. So cute, and perfect! Even though I saw the girls making some of the decorations the night before...I was still completely shocked by all of the attention to detail. Perfect!

So, once again...thank you ladies SO much. You really know how to make a girl feel loved!

XOXO,
Crys & Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment