Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Nursery Lovin'

I must say, I think that Grace just might have the most adorable nursery ever! It has just the right amount of personality, without being too much, and was put together with so much love from Dan and I plus family and friends. Love it! It's just fantastic, and honestly there are times when I'm hanging out in there and I genuinely feel like she's already here. Weird? Anyone else feel that way? Hope so. Here are a couple of shots. Oh and by the way, let me just say that I have the most amazing Dad ever! He bought me the most amazing present on his last visit here. I got a new Canon Rebel! In case you don't know what it is--it's a camera an idiot can use, with a lens! As of right now, I've only taken pictures of the puppies...but, little Grace better watch out. Paparazzi Mama will be on the loose the second she makes her debut. I want to take a beginners photograhy course when life settles down a little. Wait, will that ever happen? Anyways, here are a couple of shots of her nursery. Let me know what you think!
So, I kind of avoided taking pictures of the front wall of the room, because there is a mattress up against the window and my curtains fell down. So, oh well! You get the jist! So, other than the nursery being finished--not too much has been going on in good ol' Austin, TX. Dan is really enjoying his job, and we found out that he gets paternity leave. How cool is that? Way to be progressive, Samsung! It'll be so great for the two of us to get to spend as much time together with her as soon as she gets here.

Well, I'm gonna make this short and sweet and just post a few pictures. Unfortunately, I'm in the thick of my Accounting course--so blogging takes the back burner. Here's what we've been up to lately:

Aren't they cuties?

Did a little cookin! It's nice to spoil yourself! :)

Dad came to visit! He loves his Grandpuppy!

Action shot. Gab being lazy, like always! Francis being a creep.




No comments:

Post a Comment