Friday, July 15, 2011

{Party Crashers}

So, the last post that I had written was about our Fourth of July plans. Well, shortly after I wrote that post--Dan and I decided that we wanted to surprise his family in New Hampshire for the long weekend! Every year they get together at his family's lake house  at Lake Suncook in New Hampshire, so we thought we'd come crash their party! It was a fantastic weekend full of relaxing, eating, and quality family time. Unfortunately, the sun decided to come out to play the day before we got there, and the day we were leaving--but it was okay. Honestly, I was grateful to see the rain! New Hampshire is such a beautiful place, and I can't wait until we can go back! Also, I can't wait until November and we get to spend a little bit more time with everyone.

So, like I said--we decided to surprise the fam! It was so much fun! Unfortunately, we couldn't make it 100% a surprise...and Dan's mom found out, but it's okay! I really think she might have had a heart attack if we would have successfully surprised her! She loooooves Dan, and still acted like she was completely surprised. So cute! So, here are a few pictures to kinda sum up the weekend.

This lake was gorgeous, along with the beautiful lake house!

The Surprise!


Doing what I do best...napping!

This is Elizabeth, Dan's sister and I!


Family Photo. They love their sister!

What a great picture!

Well, the moral of the story is that...spontaneity is the key to life and that family is truly the best blessing in life! Happy Friday! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment